BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

post ur 2-stroke pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm

you guys suck! im gonna at least make a trip out west one day to ride.
Back to top Go down
yamahaman244

yamahaman244

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am

hey elka my buddy got my old one ripping good mines still faster he got older fmf pipes and 29 carbs and just pods thing rips pretty good and he got a cool head no leaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:08 am

yamahaman244 wrote:
hey elka my buddy got my old one ripping good mines still faster he got older fmf pipes and 29 carbs and just pods thing rips pretty good and he got a cool head no leaking

sweet stuff, im glad that people still have the old 87's. My cool head nut, was from another quad or something, so i put one from the banshee and no leaking , BTW i stripped a rear shock screw
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 am

Junky_shee wrote:
yamahaman244 wrote:

BTW i stripped a rear shock screw
FAIL
Back to top Go down
https://behindthebars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 am

BLUE wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
yamahaman244 wrote:

FAIL

ok.... let me explain. The screw that goes through the top part of the shock, to bolt it on to the frame, got stripped, when i over tightened it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 am

Junky_shee wrote:
BLUE wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
yamahaman244 wrote:

FAIL

ok.... let me explain. The screw that goes through the top part of the shock, to bolt it on to the frame, got stripped, when i over tightened it
oh so all u need is a new bolt? go to the hardware store and get one ...or maybe autozone( if u have them in canada)
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:12 am

Oh BOY... Here we go. School is in session. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:54 pm

BLUE wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
BLUE wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
yamahaman244 wrote:

FAIL

oh so all u need is a new bolt? go to the hardware store and get one ...or maybe autozone( if u have them in canada)

no, i can just rebuilt it, with some tool kits that fix stripped screws, my dad is buying one today, cause we have been meaning to get one for a long time
Back to top Go down
bansheekx

bansheekx

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 am

Junky_shee wrote:
sweet polaris man, post some pics of that banshee with the IMS oversized tank

Here are a few pics of the banshee with the big ass tank. Got it cleaned up and have swapped all of the parts over to my other banshee. A buddy of mine came over and rode it tonight and says he wants it so hopefully it will be gone by monday. Very Happy
post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 100_2623
post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 100_2622

Back to top Go down
hank

hank

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 am

do you like that tank wanted to get one for long rides are they worth a shit
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:22 am

those pipes are so shiney they look like they're photoshopped in the pic lol
Back to top Go down
bansheekx

bansheekx

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 am

This was my brothers bike and he liked the big tank. I have only rode it a few times and I can't seem to get used to it, seems to big and bulky. It does let you ride a long time though, he went 75 miles on a tank of gas when we were at hatfield and mcoy.
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 am

how many gallons of gas does it hold? the ims look good but im not sure on the amount they hold either.
Back to top Go down
bansheekx

bansheekx

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 am

volfan537240 wrote:
how many gallons of gas does it hold? the ims look good but im not sure on the amount they hold either.

If I remember correctly it holds 5.3 gallons.
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 am

Im not a fan of them either. Way to big and bulky. Junky wants one. Suprised he hasnt commente on it yet. Mabey he just realized he wouldnt be able to see over the tank. DOH! LMAO!!!

J/K
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 am

i would of taken the tank off and kept it, you never know when you might need one, i really want a red oversized clarke tank.
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 am

look at quicksands bike. its a ims oversized one. its hard to tell its not stock from the side unless you look close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:25 am

volfan537240 wrote:
look at quicksands bike. its a ims oversized one. its hard to tell its not stock from the side unless you look close.

i like quick sand's tank too, but i wonder how much gas his holds?
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:49 am

why do you need a tank that holds more than a f-150 anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 am

volfan537240 wrote:
why do you need a tank that holds more than a f-150 anyway?

what lol? i need a big tank, so i can go for long rides, without having to come back everytime to refill
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Ive never had that problem????
Back to top Go down
Senator

Senator

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Our fuel economy significantly improved when we switched to Lectron carbs in 2006. Since we can go 50% farther on a tank of gas, it's like having a 50% bigger tank...except better because our fuel costs went way down! I'm not trying to suck lectron off here or anything but they have paid for themselves in our stable many times over just in fuel savings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm

i got keihin carbs, i gotta admit, it does go for pretty long rides on a tank, but i want longer lol, my friends yfz only went 1hr more on a tank of gas then me on my red banshee
Back to top Go down
akheathen

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:46 pm

honestly, i doubt lectron made you use less fuel, without cutting air at the same time. either you were way too rich to start, running it lean now, or are cutting both air and fuel at the same time. i run lectrons, and yes, they do perform awesome for throttle response and more consistent mixture in different conditions, but i still fall pretty short when it comes to fuel range. a shee needs a bigger tank, unless you are ridding with other banshees. it is kind of embarrassing to tell everyone else (even the 400ex) "i gotta go back for fuel" even if you leave them in the dust. only reason i never bought an oversized tank, is because they look like ass, except the one that looks ok with vents from a little distance. for the same price, though, i'm just building a fuel cell under the seat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 am

speaking of big tanks ...today me and vegas went from his house to jean nevada which is about 60 miles and we filled up at his house and when we got to jean we had like 3/4 tank left then we topped off and went home and took total opposite trails so i think that the 450's dont use shit for gas hahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post ur 2-stroke pictures   post ur 2-stroke pictures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

post ur 2-stroke pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top