BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

What did you do to your ride today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bad 350 shee

bad 350 shee

What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:15 am

put rings in the shee and polished the ex port on my 300r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:47 pm

parting the blue banshee out, go to for sale section, you'll see her there
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:35 am

postwhore
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 am

alf44 wrote:
postwhore

Deadhorse lol, j/k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:47 pm

to bump this thread; i bought a tear down banshee CD from Nitro Tate, hes shipping it out monday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 am

come on guys, no one did anything to their bike lately? BUMP
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 am

i bought some antifreeze for it but i didnt put it in yet. im in the middle of working 9 straight 12 hour night shifts so it'll be a while.
Back to top Go down
bad 350 shee

bad 350 shee

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:38 am

put dual stage reeds in the shee tonight!!
Back to top Go down
jason
Admin

jason

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:53 am

What did I do to my ride? Well my ride is unfortunately a 22 foot boat. I refinished the teak wood to make it more appealing to the potential buyer. I need this thing to sell so I can get my YFZ!
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 am

rebuilt 25 kickers this evening!!!

Last edited by alf44 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wildcard2
Site Sponsor
Being insane simply means I have way more fun!!
Site Sponsor Being insane simply means I have way more fun!!
Wildcard2

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:50 am

Oh my god my stomach hurts from laughing!! Make the bad man stop!!!!

Sooooo any how I went front to end checked bolts nuts hoses and all that good stuff. Tomarrow she gets a fuel drain and some new plugs and ready for loading on the trailer..lol If I have time!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Hope to finish the rest of Kickers today. OY VEY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Hopefully Jon fixes his pay pal, so i can send him the money for white fenders. Ohh yeah and im waiting on a package from Nitro Tate
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 pm

U actually bought something from someone?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL.
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
BTB Moderator
QuickSand

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Painted & Polished stuff! What a Face

alf44 wrote:
U actually bought something from someone?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL.
Wait.. He didn't use our site sponsor to powder for him? wtf!
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Nope. Proly believes all the BS from the HQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:44 pm

its not what you guys think, its the Cd that shows you how to completely take apart your banshee and stuff, i didnt send any powder jobs for him or anything, i just bought the DVD he made
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Why wouldnt you get a clymers manual bud. Those are the absolute best ways to learn. The banshee is by far the easiest engine and quad to work on. ITS NOT THAT HARD. Were just messin with ya on the other stuff. Just relax. If you could see the pics in the premium section that would relax you for sure. LMAO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:58 pm

well i got the clymers manual too alf, but you know clymers is harder compared to following step by step on a colorful video,
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
BTB Moderator
QuickSand

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Junky_shee wrote:
well i got the clymers manual too alf, but you know clymers is harder compared to following step by step on a colorful video,
It was a joke dude!
Make sure you bring your computer to the dunes.. You'll need it to view the cd in case your Shee breaks. Not sure if you saw, but Alf has white plastic for you.. Just need a good cleaning and a good buff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:36 pm

QuickSand wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
It was a joke dude!
Make sure you bring your computer to the dunes.. You'll need it to view the cd in case your Shee breaks. Not sure if you saw, but Alf has white plastic for you.. Just need a good cleaning and a good buff!
i have the clymer manual as well, last time my shee broke down in the dunes i was able to see what it was and fix it in no time.
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:38 pm

QuickSand wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
It was a joke dude!
Yup. Have a full set of white plastics. How can watching a video be easier than looking at a non moving page that explains word for word. Like Quick said, are you going to pack your pc and cd everywhere when u need to work on your shee? LOL. Reading a book with a ton of pics and illustrations is a very simple way to learn bud. Wast of money to buy a cd of someone else fixing one thing. IMO. The clymers covers everything possible and is pretty easy to take with you.

"Oh JUNKY! What are we going to do with you???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:17 am

alf44 wrote:
QuickSand wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
It was a joke dude!
Yup. Have a full set of white plastics. How can watching a video be easier than looking at a non moving page that explains word for word. Like Quick said, are you going to pack your pc and cd everywhere when u need to work on your shee? LOL. Reading a book with a ton of pics and illustrations is a very simple way to learn bud. Wast of money to buy a cd of someone else fixing one thing. IMO. The clymers covers everything possible and is pretty easy to take with you.

"Oh JUNKY! What are we going to do with you???"

How much alfie for the white set?
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:22 am

he never ceases to amaze me!!!

oh well, give us a review of the cd when you watch it. i can see how a kid could learn more from a dvd than reading a manual if hes not too mechanically savvy. maybe one day he'll be the one giving advice to the youngsters.

if hes still around that is......
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:32 am

LOL. U dont want them Junky. To much work to fix them up and make them new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your ride today?   What did you do to your ride today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your ride today?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top