BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

Beat a banshee.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnightRiderYFZ450

KnightRiderYFZ450

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Last night about 10:30 one of my buddy's came down to my house to show me his shee. It was slighty modded but the stock yfz smoked him. It's the yfz's first race ever. I like this quad way better than my heavy old raptor.
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

hmm maybe we will have to line that yfz up against a real shee....
Back to top Go down

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
hmm maybe we will have to line that yfz up against a real shee....

i was gonna say that, but then i would of been bashed over lol, now that you said it idk whats gonna happen lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 pm

we sould get his get his yfz and the condition of my banshee and see ...they both go the same speed hahahhhahahah
Back to top Go down
https://behindthebars.forumotion.com

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 pm

blueandwhitebanshee wrote:
we sould get his get his yfz and the condition of my banshee and see ...they both go the same speed hahahhhahahah

with the exception that yours needs to be pulled or pushed lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

exactly ...it dosent go anywhere neither does the yfz hahaa
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 pm

josh lives down the road from me. thats why i said we need to line em up. we havent ridden since the girlfriend bought the yfz.

we'll line em up at the dunes next time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
josh lives down the road from me. thats why i said we need to line em up. we havent ridden since the girlfriend bought the yfz.

we'll line em up at the dunes next time Twisted Evil

bring a video camera
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 am

Ive seen alot of fast yfz's. Ive seen alot of them and the raptor 700's beat banshees. It does happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com
KnightRiderYFZ450

KnightRiderYFZ450

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:51 am

yea also the guy I was racing is always talkin bout how good of a driver he is but I didnt notice that night. lol
Back to top Go down

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:15 am

i beat my friends stock yfz450 with my piped banshee, the banshee just smoked it. Maybe the banshee rider had a couple of drinks before the race lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
DallasGDub

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 am

Also helps being tiny. I seen a 8yr old on a modded raptor 250 KILLING YFZ's by 2.5 bikes.

I beat banshee's, and get beat by banshees all the time. Most of the time when I win, they are just out of tune or mix match set-ups. So I say it all comes down to the setup. It is comparing apples to oranges. The 2 bikes are just so different. I know I see modded 700's run fast as hell. Just seems like it is not long before blowing up. lol...... gotta hate blowing up a 20k bike. That’s why I will always go with the shee for a racer.
Back to top Go down
vegas banshee
Admin
♠BEST♣IN♦THE♥DESERT♠
vegas banshee

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:01 am

i whoop yfzs all day long on the shee haha but i have been beat by a few too.. never a stock one though hahaa good job on beating a shee that says a lot for a stock yfz ..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 am

yea it does ...i saw this vid on the tube of this kid has to be like 6.5 years old and he is on a beast hillshooter banshee and just zips up this pretty big hill like he has been riding for like 20 years haha
Back to top Go down
DallasGDub

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:30 am

I do not race alot, so I when I do, I try to pick on shee's that are whack, or riders with little skill. LOL.... I do not like to lose.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:32 am

hhaaha i dont think anyone likes to lose
Back to top Go down

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

blueandwhitebanshee wrote:
hhaaha i dont think anyone likes to lose

hey, second is the first loser, in case any of you come in 2nd from this race ahaha
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Junky_shee wrote:
i beat my friends stock yfz450 with my piped banshee, the banshee just smoked it. Maybe the banshee rider had a couple of drinks before the race lol Laughing
I saw your buddy try to ride a banshee to and he looked reeeaal scared. lol. Mabey hes not a very good rider. Knowing how to ride, how to time a light, what gear to launch etc. are all factors in a race. You slip up once and you can lose then that person will only remember that one time he beat you. There are some stupid fast 4 strokes out there these days that will legitimately beat up on banshees time and time again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com
bad 350 shee

bad 350 shee

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 am

iv never been beat by a yfz or raptor hmmmmm i wanna race!
Back to top Go down
vegas banshee
Admin
♠BEST♣IN♦THE♥DESERT♠
vegas banshee

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 am

is this all drag racing thread? when we race we say first one to the next city wins, see you in 50 miles hahahaha
Back to top Go down
DallasGDub

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

vegas banshee wrote:
is this all drag racing thread? when we race we say first one to the next city wins, see you in 50 miles hahahaha

Man I am old. I gotta rest after 20min or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beat a banshee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beat a banshee.   Beat a banshee. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beat a banshee.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BehindTheBars  :: General :: 2-STROKES-
Jump to: