BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

hello community read this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickisgod

hello community read this Empty
PostSubject: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:57 pm

ive always considered making a sub site of the bhq, particularly because i feel like bhq has sold out. every time i see a question being asked or an opinion being stated i see the same pattern of asshole comments and responses being chimed in. typically the questions have already been answered and are lost in a heap of garbage with no way to filter them out because frankly the search engine sucks. the moderators think they are engineers and are all knowing but when it comes down to it they are just keyboard jockeys that spend more time running an online day care center than they do wrenching riding and experimenting.

unfortunately this doesn't mean i will abandon the bhq, ive meet alot of respectable people on the site that have no connection to the inner workings or drama that goes on over there. what im trying to get out of this is to say hi, im behind the bars and hope this site can take a different approach to atv networking. also id like to add, mods of a usable nature should be stickyed and standard banshee information and tech info should be also available for public view, no more google searching and page surfing for things such as, tors removal, stator testing, torque specs, gas oil ratios and ect. yes these are basics of banshees for those who own one, but we should leave behind those who haven't yet started.

and now for the good stuff, some may already know me but heres my kitty cat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well i wouldnt call it a domestic feline, more like a African savanna cheetah.

one more tidbit to add, dont be a jew and start making a premium accounts. i make a shit load of typos and if i cant edit them you might not be able to comprehend me Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:04 pm

welcome to the site man nice banshee!
Back to top Go down
https://behindthebars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:15 pm

welcome to the site, i have the same reason of why i kind of ditched bhq. Welcome to the new site nick. People arent allowed to talk trash or they get banned. I already have a warning, but i apologized
Back to top Go down
vegas banshee
Admin
♠BEST♣IN♦THE♥DESERT♠
vegas banshee

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:06 am

welcome dude.. yeah bhq will always be home for a lot of us but its just a bunch of Ethugs now and sometimes its funny but now its getting stupid haha anyways welcome.. i always loved your shee haha
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 am

welcome to the site man!!!
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:53 am

Good to see u here with the same reasons and attitude were hoping for. Welcome dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com
Wildcard2
Site Sponsor
Being insane simply means I have way more fun!!
Site Sponsor Being insane simply means I have way more fun!!
Wildcard2

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:54 am

Welecome to the play house!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
nickisgod

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:31 pm

that pic is alittle out dated. i got different elkas in the front, the side cover is back on lol and also i have shearer sb pipes. ill get more pics soon ive just been lazy Razz also i hate my handle bars, i gotta get a set of fat bars asap. a behind the bar shot would looks rediculous with my long travel front end! unfortunetly i spend all my money at silver lake mi.

just letting u guys know, i bought a professional powdercoater and plan on providing a private service to anyone whos interested, i just gotta get my oven build and tested.

for anyone interested on my bike specs here they are,

38mm air strikers
vf3 cr250 reeds
485cc pv cheetah 73mm 4 mill
shave slotted flywheel
dynatek cdi and igntion coil
janseen longtravel front end 19' elka
elka long travel link and shock with avenger swingarm
titan racing domes
250r/banshee custom rotor with 250r brake caliper
250r/banshee sprocket hub
yfz450 front spindles with cailpers lonestar hubs
+2 steering stem lone star
laker front plastic
full hinsion clutch setup using 8 plates and a lock up clutch w/ straight cut gears 2.68
c12 108 octane 32:1
hydralic clutch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 pm

damn nick, looks like you got a one fast ass bike. I really like how it looks like also, it has been one of my favourite bikes for a long time, still is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello community read this   hello community read this Empty

Back to top Go down

hello community read this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BehindTheBars  :: General :: Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: