BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

LP liquid performance antifreeze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

LP liquid performance antifreeze Empty
PostSubject: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 am

LP liquid performance antifreeze 1017100032

my buddy knightrideryfz450 picked up this stuff for me at a local cycle shop. i had planned on getting engine ice but nobody around me carried it.

in every trip to the dunes this year i would unload the banshee and ride around for about 5 mins and have to stop because the temp was over 210. i spent most of the day sitting under a tree. our dunes are mostly hill shots and we dont really have many areas to get much air flowing through the radiator.

well sunday was my first ride with the lp antifreeze and it never got over 192. even when i was sitting still for a while. thats a big deal since banshees dont have a radiator fan.

i cant speak for engine ice, water wetter or anything else but this stuff works!! i was using honda hp antifreeze before. shouldve known better than to use anything with honda on it!!!
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
BTB Moderator
QuickSand

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Sounds like good stuff, how much?
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 pm

$22 i think.

ive never had alot of problems with overheating. just in the dunes because i dont keep it going fast enough to keep alot of air flowing through the rad.

like i said though, it never got over 192 even sitting there idling for about 5mins. huge difference!!
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
BTB Moderator
QuickSand

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 pm

I hear ya man.. Only time I had probs was tight trail riding in the summer. That's what I get for not going to the dunes lol! Shee punishes me when the sand shoes come off!
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm

if i lived close to glamis, i wouldnt own knobbies lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 pm

my bike gets pretty hot i might get some of this i usally run engine ice cause its good and purple haha
Back to top Go down
https://behindthebars.forumotion.com
volfan537240
Admin
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:14 pm

if engine ice is purple and gay, maybe you should stick with that....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 am

oh ur real funny ur just jealous
Back to top Go down
https://behindthebars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze Empty

Back to top Go down

LP liquid performance antifreeze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top