BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

post banshee pictures here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vegas banshee
Admin
♠BEST♣IN♦THE♥DESERT♠
vegas banshee

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:18 am

bad 350 shee wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
alf44 wrote:
Y there well known for just stupid failures. Usually the motors just go for no reason at all. They always run there best right before they blow up. Ive never owned a 96 because of all the bad ive heard about them.

affraid affraid affraid is that the kind of reaction i should be getting? well sorry, all the banshee motors are the same, it just depends the way you rip that motor and the way you take care of it afro

no dude the ex port duration is larger and more square on a 96 causeing the rings to snag

noooo! its because the turbonater ports melt! duuuhhh! bahahhaa
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 am

Junky_shee wrote:
alf44 wrote:
Y there well known for just stupid failures. Usually the motors just go for no reason at all. They always run there best right before they blow up. Ive never owned a 96 because of all the bad ive heard about them.

affraid affraid affraid is that the kind of reaction i should be getting? well sorry, all the banshee motors are the same, it just depends the way you rip that motor and the way you take care of it afro

Um actually there not all the same. Theres slight differences in all of them. The 96 modle had issues with the cylinder walls and a weak spot in the cases. They also changed the bolts and started to use a different stronger metal for the gears after that year because the were failing. Theres more frame gussets since then also because the frames cracked in odd places.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 am

Yea u had to buy new turbanator berrings alot too...those things are friggin expensive
Back to top Go down
https://behindthebars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 pm

alf44 wrote:
Junky_shee wrote:
alf44 wrote:

Um actually there not all the same. Theres slight differences in all of them. The 96 modle had issues with the cylinder walls and a weak spot in the cases. They also changed the bolts and started to use a different stronger metal for the gears after that year because the were failing. Theres more frame gussets since then also because the frames cracked in odd places.

ok, even my 98's frame cracked on the upper part of it
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Just be aware.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com
bansheekx

bansheekx

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 pm

A couple of pics of my 92.

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 100_2618

Not new but new to me roll design front end.

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 100_2619
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm

dude bansheekx, your banshee looks fricking sick man, looks really good, looks like alot of money put into the front end and the shocks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bansheekx

bansheekx

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks man. I hope I will have zero money invested in the front end and shocks. I bought a 2000 shee last week that had this suspension on it and I swapped it over to mine. Plan to sell that bike and maybe make a few dollars off of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vegas banshee
Admin
♠BEST♣IN♦THE♥DESERT♠
vegas banshee

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:38 am

BUMP!!!! i know theres more pics to be shared!
Back to top Go down
rideSAND

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:47 pm

heres my basket case I picked up this last summer. it was in the back of a ford ranger that rolled over. i bought a new frame, t-5s, k&n pods, and used my stock raptor 700 front end including spindles and calipers. also thanks to Alf44 for getting it running good, gonna give you a call for some parts soon. not great pictures, but all i got right now.
post banshee pictures here - Page 3 Mms_picture-13
post banshee pictures here - Page 3 Mms_picture-8
post banshee pictures here - Page 3 Mms_picture-7
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 am

hell yeah man! i always like those 05 SE plastics. my bro in law had a 05 SE like that with dupont chrome painted frame.
Back to top Go down
bad 350 shee

bad 350 shee

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm

trail banshee
[img]post banshee pictures here - Page 3 001-7[/img]
dune banshee being rebuilt
[img]post banshee pictures here - Page 3 Mydadisgay017[/img]
pos roller!
[img]post banshee pictures here - Page 3 031-2[/img]
Back to top Go down
jason
Admin

jason

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 am

My ex... Building another soon, very soon

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 010-20

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 026-7

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 025-6

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 024-6

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 023-7

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 022-4

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 011-18

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 015-9

post banshee pictures here - Page 3 018-6

Back to top Go down
bad 350 shee

bad 350 shee

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 am

looks good
Back to top Go down
rideSAND

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm

damn that looks sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post banshee pictures here   post banshee pictures here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

post banshee pictures here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top