BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

Parting the Blue banshee out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Parting the Blue banshee out Empty
PostSubject: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:21 am

im gauging interest in parting the blue banshee out. I would really like to sell the bigger things first like motor pipes and stuff. Please note that i am not going to take the bike apart for nothing, you really have to be interested in the motor or the specific part. I really need the motor and the pipes to go first. Anyways here is a list that i came up with. All prices do not include shipping, and please note that im selling everything except for the frame, front end, and rear end. everything else can go. here is a list

Motor (starts first or second kick, i dont know compression so dont ask), it comes with carbs, the motor of course, and airbox and filter all for 960 bucks (pretty good deal)

pipes (CPI small bore with CSFX silencers or rocket pipes, your choice, pick one) would like 480

Front ss rims with new tires that have 3 rides, their not scratched or anything, i would like 290

Back rear tires and rims, ( they have some scratches and scuffs but not bent at all, tires have like 70% tread left) 130

Douglas rims with sand tires ( bought from alfie) would like 200 (its what i payed so i wanna get that back)

Handle bars and misc stuff (just ask for it, i have prices made up. Please let me know guys and pm me

here are pics of the bike I have more just ask for more if you want

Parting the Blue banshee out DSCF0398
Parting the Blue banshee out DSCF0397
Parting the Blue banshee out DSCF0396
Parting the Blue banshee out DSCF0395
Parting the Blue banshee out DSCF0394
Parting the Blue banshee out DSCF0391
Parting the Blue banshee out DSCF0360-1

Last edited by Junky_shee on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm

i like how your first line is "hey guys, i know alot of you may hate me........" lmao!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
i like how your first line is "hey guys, i know alot of you may hate me........" lmao!!!!!!!

thread jack
Back to top Go down
volfan537240
Admin
I've got the biggest balls of all
volfan537240

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:00 pm

omg lmao!
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:30 am

LOL. Ya its pretty funny huh! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 am

ahem thread jack
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 am

Parting the Blue banshee out Free-mad-smileys-121Parting the Blue banshee out Free-fighting-smileys-115
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:57 am

alf44 wrote:
Parting the Blue banshee out Free-mad-smileys-121Parting the Blue banshee out Free-fighting-smileys-115
welcome Deadhorse monster monster
Back to top Go down
Wildcard2
Site Sponsor
Being insane simply means I have way more fun!!
Site Sponsor Being insane simply means I have way more fun!!
Wildcard2

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 pm

JUnky you will gage more interest of you loist the engine specs. compression current bore what internal work has been done. all that good stuff..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parting the Blue banshee out   Parting the Blue banshee out Empty

Back to top Go down

Parting the Blue banshee out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top