BehindTheBars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLinks

Share | 

lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
Site Sponsor Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
alf44

lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Im still kinda leary on these oofs. They look to be CPI but then again the chamber looks like a toomey. I was told they were a old CPI oof. There painted black and need mounting tabs welded on. $150 and there yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alfiestoybox.com
bad 350 shee

bad 350 shee

lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:16 am

whats shipping
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:44 am

$20 is close enough. the oofs cost more to ship because there so long and cant be broke down at all. Under $200 for any oofs is a good deal IMO. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
BTB Moderator
QuickSand

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Are the mod quad round pipe clamps still available? Oring seals in good shape and fit s/b CPI's? Price please? I need them here thrusday.
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 am

I have one new set in package I can priority tomorrow for $45
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
BTB Moderator
QuickSand

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm

alf44 wrote:
I have one new set in package I can priority tomorrow for $45

These all billet no anodize or pc on them? If so let's do this Alf
I can buy these at a local shop but I rather toss you some cash.
I'll be on for the next hour, I need your paypal!! Thanks dude!!
Back to top Go down
alf44
Site Sponsor
Haulin ass n Burnin Gas
"Cuz I Can"
alf44

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 am

There polished Billet bro. I dont think i can get them to you by this thursday. I do priority mail though. Im getting home late right now. I can get them out to you on thursday if your still interested man. Sorry I couldnt hook u up in time. Madness around here lately. Ill take them with me to work tomorrow and if you still want them and PP me Ill drop them at a post office tomorrow. just make sure I get your shipping addy. Text me tomorrow if you want. 360-431-8425. No biggie if you already got them.

paypal
neversatisfied@alfiestoybox.com
Back to top Go down
2strokebob

2strokebob

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 pm

yo alf i need a black banshee seat and bigger carbs not d slides. id also like to put some disk braks on the wifes blaster will banshee braks work and if so how muchfor the front and rear with everything ill need
Back to top Go down
vegas banshee
Admin
♠BEST♣IN♦THE♥DESERT♠
vegas banshee

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 am

well alfie is MIA so PM him 2strokebob and he should get an email about the pm! might be faster
Back to top Go down
2strokebob

2strokebob

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:14 pm

cool thanks man
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:21 pm

vegas banshee wrote:
well alfie is MIA
hahahhahahah no shit huh
Back to top Go down
https://behindthebars.forumotion.com
ls421

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 am

what kind of oof pipes are those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.   lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lOTS OF STUFF, PARTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS PARTS AND PARTS AND STUFF.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top